Jared Johnson was hired by my late mother to do her wills estate planning and the such.

He charged her in excess of over $30,000 over an 8 month period.

When she passed, our lives were turned upside down.

It turns out Johnson did NOT do most of what he was supposed to like get a tax ID number for the trust.

He was supposed to help with tax consequences of this whole process.

It turns out he either had NO clue or was too lazy to do this properly.

In addition to that we now found out that Johnson was asking for money from our mother!!!

He wanted to borrow $50,000 he said for his wife's foundation!

This man is terrible. Keep away!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of ken r ashworth and associates will attorney. Ken R Ashworth And Associates needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ken r ashworth and associates will attorney in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ken R Ashworth And Associates.

Had an Experience with Ken R Ashworth And Associates?

Comments

Did you file a complaint with the Nevada State Bar?

Castle Law Group - Legal Service Review Castle Law Group "I seriously hate that I have to resort to this. I can't believe how low some people will stoop. My husband and I have a company that assists consumers. I..." Read more Susanne Rohfleisch Family Law Attorney - Lawyer Rechtsanwltin Susanne Rohfleisch  Not Honest Susanne Rohfleisch Family Law Attorney "This lawyer I used for divorce recently gets me so boiling mad that I have to write this. She lied to me about German divorce law which I then caught..." Read more Ken R Ashworth And Associates - Ken Ashworth is a corrupt liar and thief who should be disbarred! Ken R Ashworth And Associates "I first retained Attorney Ken Ashworth in 2002 to help with business planning for a charity of mine. I retained him a second time in 2008, for further business planning..." Read more Lexington Law - Online Review Lexington Law "A few others have made complaints about speaking with this company. However, they offer an online opportunity to discuss issues via chat on a popular website domain that appears to..." Read more Ericdress -  Color Blind Ericdress "I ordered a formal burgundy dress that they had on their website. I ordered it the end of August but they did ship it in time for my event but..." Read more Reroof America - Disgusted with their workmanship Reroof America "Reroof America put on a new roof in August 2005. In 2008 when I started having leaks they told me they weren't responsible for workmanship after one year. I have..." Read more Precision Tune - They lied and put my life in danger. Precision Tune "On Thursday, September 14, 2017 .. I went to the precision tune in Wilson, NC for a routine oil change, tire rotation, and tire pressure check. I live 45 minutes..." Read more Guardsman - The worst shopping experience of my life Guardsman "I am extremely let down by Guardsman and Nebraska Furniture Mart. I feel very taken advantage of. I saved money to purchase a leather sectional and purchased the protection plan...." Read more