I first retained Attorney Ken Ashworth in 2002 to help with business planning for a charity of mine.I retained him a second time in 2008, for further business planning help.

I then enjoined him as my attorney again in 2012 to help raise capital for the launch of the business. Steve Lane, owner of Desert Skyline Resources, as well as a partner-client of Ken Ashworth's; was also enjoined. Then a mergers and acquisition attorney from Utah, David Vincent Rees was brought-in to help raise the larger amounts of capital. Before the meeting with David Vincent Rees, an NDA was signed by Steve Lane at Ken Ashworth's office, where I first met Steve Lane.

And it was Steve Lane who helped Ken Ashworth arrange the meeting at the Palms Hotel Casino. And this is where my idea was stolen, and where Ken Ashworth decided to STEAL (and sell) MY BUSINESS PLAN. Then I complain to the Utah State Bar, the Nevada State Bar, the Better Business Bureau, the SEC, and the District Attorney's office; but only after I file a complaint with the Henderson Police Department explaining that both Steve Lane and Ken Ashworth threatened my life if I told anyone what they were doing. Now, the only agency who engages my complaint is the Southern Nevada Better Business Bureau (#90110776), where they quickly conclude that Ken Ashworth is lying, and they recommend I go to the Nevada State Bar, after Ken Ashworth threatens to sue the BBB with all kinds of legalese.

But before the BBB case is administratively closed, the following is included in his response to my complaint: "Mr. Ken Ashworth has not served as Mr. Moore's attorney on this matter. Mr.

Ashworth has never given Mr. Moore any legal advice or served in the attorney role because Mr. Moore has never given the firm any money. Mr.

Moore never brought money to Mr. Ashworth". And he goes on to say, "If there was ever a potential situation during the 15-year relationship where Mr. Ashworth might have acted in some attorney role, he never intended to.

Such situations would have been purely incidental. Mr. Moore neither retained as, nor ever paid, Mr. Ashworth for legal services.

Therefore, Mr. Ashworth never intended to enter an attorney-client relationship." Then I produce several PAID invoices showing that I paid Ken R. Ashworth & Associates over $5000.

I then prove that Ken Ashworth had a fiduciary responsibility to protect me and my ideas.BOTTOM LINE: Ken Ashworth is a corrupt liar and thief who should be disbarred for his behavior; and who should be sued for malpractice, but I don't have the money, and he is so connected to organized crime, that I might as well be an ant.

Review about: Ken R Ashworth And Associates Consulting Service.

Reason of review: Liar and Thief.

I didn't like: How is a liar and a thief.

Had an Experience with Ken R Ashworth And Associates?

Comments